Why join the PTA?
- Joining the PTA helps build a community of parents who can help each other and become better acquainted with your students Teacher.
- Money raised in school fundraisers is used to pay for those little extras that can make a school a bit special be it an interactive whiteboard, a school field trip to the theater, zoo or a interactive assembly like The Reptile Man.
- PTA provides the fun of Spirit Days and Popcorn Fridays, the extra fun of otter pops at the end of the year and family nights such as Laser Quest or Skate Night.
- The PTA helps with grants to the Music, PE and Nurse Departments to help enrich the students’ lives at School.
- The book fair is a PTA Event that allows the students to enrich their lives with new books and all the profits help the librarian furnish new books for the school.
- The PTA honors staff and teachers each year during Teacher Appreciation Week in May. Help us say Thank you to our teachers
Member benefits are offered to all Washington State PTA members. To learn more about these discounts, go to the benefits and discount codes page.